


Hey you, out there in the cold 嗨你,在那寒冷的外面
Getting lonely, getting old 变得更孤独,变得更老
Can you feel me? 你能够感觉到我吗?
Hey you, standing in the aisles 嗨你,站在走廊里
With itchy feet and fading smiles 怀着漫游的渴望和枯萎的笑容
Can you feel me? 你能够感觉到我吗?
Hey you, dont help them to bury the light 嗨你,别帮他们埋葬光明
Don't give in without a fight. 别在没有斗争之前就放弃
Hey you, out there on your own 嗨你,在外面一个人孤零零
Sitting naked by the phone 没有保护的坐在电话旁边
Would you touch me? 你会和我接触吗?
Hey you, with you ear against the wall 嗨你,把耳朵贴在墙上
Waiting for someone to call out 等着某人的呼唤
Would you touch me? 你会和我接触吗?
Hey you, would you help me to carry the stone? 嘿你,你会帮我搬起石头吗?
Open your heart, I'm coming home. 打开心窗,我正在回家
But it was only fantasy. 但那只是白日梦
The wall was too high, 那墙太高啦
As you can see. 就象你见到的(那么高)
No matter how he tried, 无论他怎么努力
He could not break free. 他都无法冲破牢笼
And the worms ate into his brain. 那些蠕虫正侵蚀他的大脑
Hey you, standing in the road 嗨你,站在路上
always doing what you're told, 一直干着你说要干的事情
Can you help me? 你能帮助我吗?
Hey you, out there beyond the wall, 嗨你,在外面超越那堵墙
Breaking bottles in the hall, 破坏那些大厅里的瓶子
Can you help me? 你能帮助我吗?
Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all 嗨你,别告诉我那一点希望都没有
Together we stand, divided we fall. 我们一起时就向上,分开时我们就会堕落